We never share, sell or distribute your information
1. Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd., its capabilities and the work it has done for its clients worldwide over the years. We welcome visitors to the site but want to make it clear what rules apply to your use of our site. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. and no other use is permitted.
2. Copyright in all material on this site is owned by Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. Copyright Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. 2006 All Rights Reserved. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd.'s prior written permission.
3. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. or its clients. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
4. Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. may collect and store personally identifiable information about persons who visit this site and voluntarily submit information in contacting Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. may also collect and store aggregate or anonymous information about user contact with and use of the site. We may use the information to contact you about our products and services or those of our clients from time to time. You may ask us to delete any information about you and cease further contact at any time by sending us a request marked “Privacy-Urgent”.
5. Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd.'s policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. Do NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you violate this prohibition, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
6. Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd.'s prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd.
7. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. or its clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
8. If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
9. This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
10. This site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in the U.S., Canada, and in other areas where that language is spoken. If you require information in other languages about Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. Worldwide, please contact us at email@example.com. Use of this site is limited to persons over the age of 18.
11. Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd.'s headquarters are in Caledon. This site as well, as these rules are subject to the laws of Ontario and Canada, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in the City of Toronto and Province of Ontario.
12. Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
13. Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.
14. Walton Interlock and Paving Ltd. reserves the rights to track you while you are on our website. we use this information to see how we are doing and to see what we can do to make the website better.
You may not modify, copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Web Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, data, images, audio, and video without our prior written permission. You acknowledge and agree that we and/or third-party providers remain the owners of such materials, and that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading materials.
Your access to and use of the Web Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws and regulations. By accessing and browsing the Web Site, you accept and agree to follow, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions. We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Terms and Conditions
1.You should assume that everything you see, read or hear on the Web Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Web Site, these materials may not be used without our prior written permission. These materials include, but are not limited to, all text or other writings, data, designs, photographs, sound, video and music. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Web Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
2.Although we have taken reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Web Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web Site.
3.Your use of and browsing in the Web Site (including linking to any other off-site pages or other web sites) are ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Neither we nor any other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Web Site are liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your access to, or use of, the Web Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU ALSO SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER PERSONS AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY AND COMPLETELY WITH YOU. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of or in connection with your access to, use of, or browsing in the Web Site (including linking to any other off-site pages or other web sites) or your downloading of any materials, text, data, images, audio or video from the Web Site.